Pages

Thursday, March 2, 2017

My Run

Hey guys!! I've missed y'all so much!  I'm so sorry for being inactive a lot recently, but I'm about to explain why that is going to change!!

So the other day, my mom told me we could go on a run after her nap, so as soon as I heard her get up I put on my tennis shoes and asked her if we could go!  She came up with an excuse to not go running and it made me really mad because I thought she was determining my success.  I thought that because she wasn't going that I couldn't either.  I was about to let someone else's decision determine my success and ultimately my future. But then I found some inner strength and decided to go running myself!  One of my excuses was that it would be scary to run the neighborhood by myself, so I decided to just run around the house!  Little did I know, that would be a very pleasing experience!  Not only did I feel very proud of myself, but it also gave me 30 minutes outside in nature by myself!  I don't know about you, but I love being outside!  I'm not a fan of all the critters, but I love the fresh air, the beautiful sky, and the sound of birds chirping!  It helps refresh me!  On that note, I encourage you to get out in nature and spend some time with your own thoughts!  This run is what encouraged me to reorganize my life and make sure I post on my blog and cheer account on a regular basis!  It inspired me to follow my dreams!  Maybe you're struggling with motivation right now and you're looking for quotes or YouTube videos to inspire you.  Or maybe you're waiting for the right moment. Instead you can go for a run or a walk outside and let yourself be inspired!  You can't wait for inspiration to come to you; you have to go out and inspire yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment