Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

Revelation 3:7

"What he closes, no one can open; and what he opens, no one can close."

I came across this verse on the Bible app's verse of the day a couple days ago!  It's so encouraging!

The first part reminds us to not go back to the things that we left or that God removed from our lives.  They may have seemed great, but God has a plan for your life that's even greater.

The second part gives me confidence in myself and my future.  Nothing of this earth can take away what God has given to me.  God's will never fails.  If God gives you a calling and you obey Him and go after the purpose He has given you with all your heart, soul, and mind, no one will be able to take that away from you.

With that being said, stop looking back and go confidently in the direction God has called you!

Have a great week!
-Sav

No comments:

Post a Comment